With the help of this software, you can keep an overview of your stocks and identify optimisation potential, e.g. unnecessarily tied-up capital, sediment or excessively high safety stocks.
Manage your stocks professionally by always keeping an eye on and a handle on ranges of coverage, replenishment times, risk materials and stock drivers.
All functionalities of GIB Controlling are part of the ifm software suite “Supply Chain Excellence on SAP S/4HANA".
Relevant information on order bundling can be found here:
- Integration of requirement-specific key figures
- Material classifications according to ABC and XYZ analyses
- Integration of product lifecycles
- Simulation of MRP parameters
- Effective use of the range of coverage matrix
- Navigate safely through plant and material numbers
- Administration of material groupings
- Use of rule sets and decision trees
- Transparency regarding inventory drivers and risk materials
- Efficient, effective, and sustainable inventory optimization
- Evaluation of consequences and risks through simulation of MRP parameters
- Material requirements planning, logistics, supply chain management