Knowing what is going on to recognize dangers and opportunities in time and be able to react. In this way, the supply chain keeps flowing and unexpected attacks can be avoided.
Our GIB Suite, especially GIB Controlling, also follows this natural model: with meaningful key figures and graphics that give you the security of having all the events in your supply chain in view and under control.
- Integration of requirement-specific key figures
- Material classifications according to ABC and XYZ analyses
- Integration of product lifecycles
- Simulation of MRP parameters
- Effective use of the range of coverage matrix
- Navigate safely through plant and material numbers
- Administration of material groupings
- Use of rule sets and decision trees
- Transparency regarding inventory drivers and risk materials
- Efficient, effective, and sustainable inventory optimization
- Evaluation of consequences and risks through simulation of MRP parameters
- Material requirements planning, logistics, supply chain management
In the range of coverage/replenishment lead time matrix, we correlate the replenishment lead times for materials with the requirements currently maintained in the system. We can also resort to a look into the past – an analysis of consumption. Here’s an example of what this entails: 392 materials have been in stock for more than 120 days, though they could be replenished within a maximum of 10 days. You can already see the potential here.
With the GIB Controlling Dashboard, inventory and MRP controlling can be carried out in a single, central application. GIB Suite Controlling Dashboard’s modern and multifunctional interface can be used to visualize ABC/XYZ distribution. It’s also possible to set custom displays for product lifecycles. No matter whether you work with LRODI, ELAN, or your own product lifecycle method. Thanks to the built-in formula generator, you have a range of options for using your logic to create further decision trees.
GIB Controlling puts your inventory under the microscope, letting you identify hidden optimization potentials with the help of industry-specific rule sets.
Thanks to the simulation mode, you can simulate the stored rule sets and their impacts on inventory and readiness for delivery.
The ranking provides the opportunity to compare top materials from various types of stock. The (important) key figures analyzed here can be selected individually.