Determine requirements in advance
Knowing today what will be needed tomorrow. If you know exactly what is needed, you can plan material requirements and production capacities reliably and in advance. Therefore no one "starves" in the process and no one has to fly twice. We support you in your pursuit of perfection! With our sales forecast tool, we offer you a first-class selection of methods that support you with realistic predictions.
For this, we consider the specifics of your industry and your company. The result is a realistic reflection of your sales market. Now you can put your focus and your valuable individual experience on planning unpredictable items. In this way, you move one step closer to your perfect forecast year after year.
Essential module content
- Advanced forecast models
- Data basis: SAP and alternative subsystems
- If required, creation of nodes which are independent of SAP
- Consolidation of decentralized planning into one planning monitor
- Mapping of organizational structures which are independent of SAP
- Forecasting and monitoring via workflow, traffic light, and alert features
- Dependable requirements planning thanks to a comprehensive data basis
- Ability to check forecast quality through ex-post analysis
- Constant optimization of production plans using rolling sales planning
- Inventory optimization, precise planning, and reliable forecasts
- Simulation of the impact of planning, e.g. on work center capacities
- Supply chain management
- Other specialized departments
Special features of GIB Forecast
Automated forecast procedures
GIB Forecast provides support for decentralized planning through automated forecast procedures. Thus, data from many different sources can be included. The result: optimized inventories, improvement of delivery readiness, and reliable capacity planning.
Forecast procedures with GIB Forecast
Forecast procedures with GIB Forecast facilitate precise forecasting and reliable planning accuracy.
In the standard, the planning hierarchy can take the form of sales or plant planning (plant planning: up to three aggregation levels of an S structure, e.g. S001 - VKORG, VTWEG, customer/plant planning: material consumptions from DCC or MVER) or else be tailored to the customer. This makes it extremely versatile in terms of its characteristics.
ALV Grid planning interface
Simple, intuitive planning interface in the Excel-like ALV Grid format.
Automatic forecast selection
Automatic forecast selection through monitoring various tracking signals while taking into account XYZ consumption constancy, making the responsible planner’s work easier, especially for materials that are easily forecasted.