Material management under control
Keeping the material flowing with intelligent resource planning. The goal is to plan the material requirements precisely so that no bottlenecks or even idle time arise in work preparation and production.
At the same time, the stock of goods and raw materials must be balanced, needs-based and cost-sensitive.
Essential module content
- Implementation of individual parameters and alerts
- Identification and control of critical materials with the use of an early-recognition system
- Access to information on master data, inventories, and MRP information via simple layout changes
- Transparent, clearly structured display of exception messages, missing part situations, and purchasing-specific information
- Time-saving material requirements planning through the provision of aggregated information and the possibility to trigger a multitude of transactions from one single screen
- Production scheduling
- Material requirements planning
Special features of GIB Operations
An overview of period details
All period details at a glance: Enter the desired period (day, week, month, year) and select single material or material group view. Thereby the MRP controller keeps the track and masters his workplace.
Simulated requirement quantities
Display of a simulated requirement quantity of the BOM items over one or several materials.
Individual display of MRP information
GIB Operations is the module for day-to-day business of everybody operating in the field of SCM. Thanks to individual user layouts and predefined default layouts all MRP-relevant information can be retrieved and displayed – with the help of graphics, as seen here.
Within the period details displayed in GIB Operations all relevant pieces of information such as receipts and issues, requirements, planned orders, etc. can be presented in a timeline. This timeline can be drilled down to day, week or month and displayed both on the level of individual materials and for a material group as well. What’s more, it’s also possible to simulate changes in requirements or in the receipt situation.
Cross-plant views at the level of single materials, BOM explosions or where-used lists can be called swiftly and easily, providing all the functionality of GIB Operations.