GIB Planning is a module of the GIB Suite on ECC 6.0. The software determines the best-detailed production plan and displays all relevant information in a central dashboard. Maintenance orders, set-up and break times are automatically taken into account.
An intelligent simulation program enables the planner to calculate different scenarios. This means that production planning is prepared for all future events.
All functionalities of GIB Planning are part of the ifm software suite "Supply Chain Excellence on SAP S/4HANA".
Relevant information on production planning can be found here:
- OEE Monitor
- Highly transparent
- Dynamic planning table
- No interface (online, in your SAP)
- Early recognition of critical situations
- Every production function – in just one tool
- Confirmations during production processes
- Sequencing for an optimum use of finite capacities
- Overview of short-, medium-, and long-term planning in one dashboard
- Setup optimization
- Error-free production planning that saves time
- Early-warning system for capacity bottlenecks
- Rescheduling in alternative work centers via drag & drop
- All important information such as missing parts/exceptions/PRT/conflicts at a glance
- Immediate triggering of necessary measures in cases of bottlenecks/conflict/overload – across different planning areas
- Work scheduling
- Production control
- Management level
- Production planning
- Supply chain management