GIB Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) is a module of the GIB Suite on ECC 6.0. With the help of this software, you can connect large and small suppliers to your SAP system easily, quickly and cost-effectively. The browser-based application allows you to access the SAP data you have released.
This relieves the burden on your scheduling department and gives your suppliers more flexibility and personal responsibility.
All functionalities of the GIB VMI are part of the ifm software suite "Supply Chain Excellence on SAP S/4HANA".
Relevant information on order bundling can be found here:
- Changeover to consumption-based replenishment
- Transition of responsibility for operational MRP management to the vendor
- More responsibility and flexibility in material requirements planning for the vendor
- Time savings for MRP controllers
- Optimized inventories increase liquidity
- More flexibility and transparency for vendors
- Material requirements planning