Supply Chain Management: Inventory Optimization with SAP
#1 Inventory Management Add-In for SAP ERP
SAP is an innovative technology company with over 200 milion users worldwide. SAP plays a major role across numerous industries like agribusiness, airline and aerospace, engineering, pharmaceutical, chemical, automotive, construction, and many more. Roughly 65% of US businesses and over 90% of Fortune 500 companies use SAP to set a standard for their business processes and IT maturity.
ifm business solutions offers an SAP certified suite of supply chain management solutions that extend, enhance, and optimize the SAP landscape. Powered by an Optimization Inside approach, our software is specifically designed to give companies running SAP ECC, SAP S/4HANA, and SAP Fiori advanced tools for higher quality planning, smarter inventory strategies, improved operational transparency, and more efficient production scheduling.
Our inventory solution allows for cost-effective inventory balancing to have the right amount of stock based on current and future demand.
- Create multiple replenishment strategies to fine tune inventory policy
- Establish material classifications according to volume and variability
- Automatically re-classify and optimize based on measured performance
- Integrate product lifecycle management
- Simulate safety stock and MRP parameter changes
- Leverage range of coverage matrices for rapid inventory insight
- Navigate through inventory performance metrics to quickly determine root cause
- Easily development a library of business rules to manage exceptional conditions
- Increased fill rate, lower inventory investment
- Process automation to enable performance without manual effort
- Real time transparency into inventory performance and root cause analysis without maintaining a separate business intelligence system
- Native integration inside SAP, no new software to learn for users
- Proactive evaluation of consequences and risks through simulation of MRP parameters
- Inventory managers, material requirements planning, logistics, supply chain management